Credit is a funny thing. When you need it the most, you often don’t qualify. When you don’t need it at all, everyone wants to give it to you. Nevertheless, you can’t blame lenders for scrutinizing your creditworthiness before extending you credit: They simply want some sort of guarantee that you won’t take their money and run. And the best indication of creditworthiness is a credit score.
Having a perfect credit score will make you eligible for some of the best interest rates offered. In turn, you could potentially save hundreds of thousands of dollars on loan payments. You’re probably thinking, “Sounds great, but how do I manage to get a perfect credit score?” Well, we’ll show you!
- Part 1: What Is A Credit Score and How Does It Affect You?
- Part 2: Types and Interpretation of Credit Scores
- Part 3: What Determines Your FICO Score?
- Part 4: What Doesn’t Affect Your FICO Score?
- Part 5: Hard Inquiries vs. Soft Inquiries
- Part 6: What Other Factors (Besides Credit Score) Impact Your Interest Rates and Loan Eligibility?
- Part 7: Credit Score Myths Exposed
- Part 8: Credit Q&A
- Part 9: Additional Tips, Tricks and Secrets
- Part 10: Even More Tidbits
- Part 11: Characteristics of FICO High Achievers
- Part 12: Resources